We are ending 2022 not just with a bang but also a seed plus funding round and we’re excited to be able to offer you early access to invest in us.
After gaining considerable commercial traction and expanding our team this year, we are ready to embark on our next stage of dramatic growth. Our investment target is £2.5 million, of which we have already secured £350,000 from Deep Tech Labs. We are currently in discussions with several other institutional investors and we have just launched a Crowdcube campaign.
We opened the campaign to previous Crowdcube investors a few days ago and have seen an amazing response. We’re already over 50% funded. Now you too can own a piece of iKVA.
iKVA 2022 Highlights
If you haven’t been following our progress over 2022 here are just some of the highlights of life at iKVA
- Shortlisted ‘Start Up Of The Year’ National Technology Awards
- Named ‘Company of the Year’ at The Cambridge Ring Hall of Fame Awards
- Named ‘Start Up Of The Year’ at Cambridge Science & Technology Awards
- Named ‘AI Start Up of The Year’ at Computing’s AI and Machine Learning Awards
- Launched our Discover solution for Cambridge University Library
- Announced as one of Deep Tech Labs Spring Cohort
- Joins the Atos Horizons Programme
- Launches Discover 2.0
- Presented with the ‘AI Innovation’ award at the Business Weekly Awards